Face of The Day – Some Kinda Sleek
Here’s another FOTD featuring colors from my new Sleek Glory eyeshadow palette, which i featured here. There’re lotsa brights going on in there, so i really wanted to see what kinda other bright eyed looks i could pull off. This i think, is a tad much for the office. But i love it for a weekend out with my gal pals. It’s fun and flighty! Hehe!
How did i achieve this bright eyed look?
1) Cover your lids with Hammersmith and City, pack it on and blend it upwards slightly above the crease
2) Pick up Jubilee with a blending brush and blend it right into the crease to create a frosty finish
3) With the same blending brush, pick up Northern and blend it into the outer crease and bring it in toward the upper lash line
4) Blend well to remove any harsh lines
5) Apply Tube onto the brow bone
6) Draw a thin line with a black liquid liner
7) Curl those lashes and finish off with a coat of mascara
Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed this FOTD and are inspired to create some bright eyed looks of your own