Review – Laneige Snow BB Cream SPF41 PA++ (No. 2)
Today i’ll be reviewing the Laneige Snow BB Cream SPF41 PA++, which i just got my hands on (amongst some other Korean goodies!) courtesy of a friend who recently travelled to Seoul, Korea. It’s not a product that’s new on the market, and i’m sure some of you may have tried it before. Here are some of my thoughts on it. Hope it’ll be useful to those who are interested in finding out more about this product. A FOTD will follow at the end of this review. Enjoy!
Extracted from Laneige
Even and clarified skin is desired by all women. The best color and texture fitted to one’s own skin makes your skin look more vital and rejuvenated. Laneige Base Makeup, with clear moisturizing effect, gives various colors and textures, allowing you to experience snow-like clear and transparent glowing skin.
# Moisture protective seal, Liquid Crystal Essence
An essence type BB cream that fully delivers fresh moist and nourishing sensation to the skin right after application.
Liquid Crystal Essence ingredient that has the similar struc-ture to the skin surface lipid which works as a natural skin barrier creates a skin moisturizing seal on the skin, keeping moisture locked in and staying long on the skin.
# Smart and Advanced BB Cream
Triple function of whitening, anti-wrinkle, and UV protection (SPF41, PA++), protecting skin from harmful environment
– The Snow BB Cream comes in a pearl-white glossy plastic tube with a twist screw cap, and contains 50ml of product that is made in Korea.
– The tube-form allows for easy dispensation of the product. Go easy, a slight squeeze dispenses sufficient product.
– As you can see from the image above, the texture is creamy. However, the consistency is neither thick nor watery. Still, it was really easy to blend into the skin.
– Coverage of this product is definitely light to medium. You will need additional concealer to cover the more stubborn spots. Otherwise, it can pretty much conceal everything else.
– The Snow BB Cream comes in 2 shades. No. 1 is a Shimmer Brightening BB providing a brightening effect on the skin and No. 2 is Natural BB, providing a natural no-makeup look. Mine is No. 2.
– It has a very fresh, pleasant scent.
– It was recommended that you apply this product after your basic skincare regime. However, i just slapped it right on a bare face with no moisturizer (only eye cream) and did not feel that it was drying at all.
– In terms of sebum control, performance was alright. Not as great as the ZA True White Liquid foundation that i reviewed here though.
– Overall, i’m quite satisfied with this product and will continue to use it. It provides that nice sheer coverage that i like.
Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars
And here is the FOTD where i’ve used the product reviewed above.
Face – Laneige Snow BB Cream (No.2), Bobbi Brown illuminating Finishing Powder
Eyes – Sleek Makeup Bad Girl i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette (I used ‘Blade’ & ‘Twilight’) See the swatches here.
Cheeks – Sleek Makeup Blush Rose Gold
Lips – Elf Fearless