Face of The Day – From work to play
In a previous post, i shared one of my favorite classic looks with a pink/mauve theme. For make-up novices, i hope it helped you to achieve that simple yet sophisticated look for your eyes in a matter of minutes.
Today, i’d like to share another favorite classic look i use often which brings me from work to play. You can never go wrong with browns – they are clean and simple. Most shades of brown suit several skin tones; it is popular and very versatile so i’m pretty sure this is another look you will find yourself sporting often.
All the colors i’ve used here are from the Urban Decay Naked palette. You can use any other similar shades to achieve the same look.
All you need to achieve this fuss-free look:
1) Sweep Hustle all over the lid and blend well
2) Apply Buck on the outer 1/3 of eye and blend to a create soft smokey effect
3) Apply Sin on the brow bone and inner corners of your eyes to catch the light, this really helps to ‘open’ up your eyes
4) Use a smudge brush and apply Half Baked on the lower lash line to brighten the eyes (optional)
5) Curl those lashes and add a coat or 2 of waterproof mascara to finish off your look
Thanks for looking! Have a great week ahead 🙂