Beauty Blogger Tag: 32 Things You Didn’t Know About Me!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I was tagged by the lovely Jade to do this, so read on to find out more about me 😀
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It’s naturally curly, but my hair seems to have become straighter as i grow older. It used to be really curly when i was a kid!
2. What’s your natural hair colour?
Black or a really deep brown.
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I have some grey hairs (already!) so i usually get it done at the salon so it’s nice and even. I do color jobs about 3/4 times a year i think.
4. Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it?
It’s the same i guess. Now that i have longer hair, i simply wear it down or tie it up.
5. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Mostly, i do it home. But i when like my cuticles need some loving, i go to a salon to get the full works done. Prob 3/4 times a year.
6. How often do you change your nail polish?
Very often. Once a week or once in 2 weeks.
7. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
All the time 🙂 I’m vain like that
8. How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?
Generally i take about 15 mins. Sometimes, longer.
9. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Always the face first.
10. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I think i’m still in that “collecter” stage, though i don’t really go crazy with that. Definitely have more than what i need that’s for sure. My husband tells me i have enough make-up for 10 faces that will last through 10 years.
11. How often do you wear false eye lashes?
Probably only twice so far. Maybe i used the wrong ones, but i think it made look a bit “tranny” – like it was too much.
12. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Yes almost, sans mascara. I only wear mascara when i feel like it.
13. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
Not when i’m at home, especially not when i’m alone. Unless i’m doing a FOTD post for my blog. When i go out with my family, yes most of time.
14. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I don’t like to these days. But when i’m really late, then i just go without.
15. How many high-end products do you have?
16. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Only as I am getting dressed, unless it’s for a special occasion or an event.
17. How often do you change your handbag?
Depends on the mood. Generally every 2 months i think.
18. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I try to sleep before midnight, and i get up at 7:30am to go to work. On weekends, i’m usually up around 9:00am.
19. How often or when do you work out?
20. Left handed or right-handed?
21. How tall are you?
Errmmm, let’s just say i’m very petite. ;p
22. Do you speak a foreign language?
No, though it’s been a (not so) secret wish to learn Korean for the longest time.
23. How many pets do you have?
None. But i’ve had dogs and a rabbit before.
24. How often are you on Blogger (or your other blog platform)?
Almost on a daily basis (unless i’m travelling or really swamped with work)
25. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
26. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I think i may have that mental list of products that i want to try. I do end up purchasing some of them, but not the full list.
27. How did you come up with your blog name?
Seriously, i can’t quite remember. But i think i was just trying to think up something catchy, and so LookNookHook just stuck. 🙂
28. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use a Sony C3 mirror-less camera and my iPhone.
29. How often do you clean your house?
Every weekend (i try!) and i have a part-time helper who comes once in 2 weeks.
30. What is your favourite colour?
Ever since i was in primary school, it has been green.
31. Do you swear?
32. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I will take more photos of stuff i have yet to reveal on my blog, and think about how i’m going to organize them. Have lunch with my family (our weekly affair) and i will try not to think about clearing the mess in my tiny flat. (nail polish in the study, living room and kitchen) LOL!